- What options do we have if we can’t afford group health insurance, but still want to offer something?
- How will legislative changes impact my business?
- How much does it cost to offer health insurance to our people?
- Do I have to offer all benefits to everyone?
- What am I required to offer as an employer?
- What do I need to know about Compliance these days?
Let’s be honest, most business owners do not look forward to having discussions based around employee benefits. We’ve spent a lot of time educating ourselves to better understand why that is. Cost is the most obvious answer, but we’ve been around long enough to know that it runs deeper than that. Most business owners went into business for the opportunity to work in a field they love, not to become benefits managers. The reality is, taking care of employees means much more than it ever has before. In addition to running their day-to-day operations, business owners find themselves stuck trying to figure out how to stay compliant and not get fined by the Department of Labor.
Employees look to their employer for guidance with their benefits. Unfortunately, trying to run a business while staying on top of the changing laws and regulations can be daunting, especially for those without a Human Resource department. Our goal is to ease that stress and guide you through a decision making process that is efficient and leads you to the desired result.
The days of choosing your employee benefits after comparing options on a spreadsheet are over. While cost will forever be a main factor in the decision making process, there are other considerations we address while building a successful benefits plan for the employers we work with. Each employer is unique and needs an individualized solution for benefits planning and design.
We focus on the following areas:
1. Do you have the right product mix for your current employee population?
2. How do you plan to effectively educate your employees?
3. What is the most efficient method for the enrollment and administration of your benefits?
4. What is the plan of action for communication and service throughout the year?
We believe in partnering with businesses and helping them make the most of what they have, with where they are, when they can.HELP ME GET STARTED